You must be 18 years of age or older (by the Gregorian calendar) on the day of your tandem skydive. This is a legal consideration. No exceptions will be made. Please come with a valid photo ID such as your Nation ID, driver’s license, ID card with photo, etc. Passports are accepted, but please don’t forget them. If you are 60 years old or older on the day you skydive, kindly download and fill out the provided medical statement prior to your arrival to the drop zone.
A doctor’s certificate must be obtained before skydiving if you, or other skydivers in your group, suffer from or have previously suffered from:
- Heart or lung disease
- High blood pressure
- Severe head injury
- Recurrent blackouts or giddiness
- Disease of the brain or nervous system
- Dislocated shoulder or other limb(s)
- Recurrent weakness
- Mental illness
- Drug or alcohol addiction
This declaration of medical fitness is for both your safety and the safety of your instructor. If you do not follow these instructions there is a chance your or your groups skydive could be put on hold until the forms are completed and submitted. Download the Medical form
Weight and BMI
Your weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) with clothing and sport shoes, MUST NOT EXCEED our maximum safety requirements or you will not be permitted to tandem skydive. These requirements are in place to ensure a safe, but thrilling skydive for both you and our staff.
Weight: 90kg/198lbs or less
BMI: maximum 27.5
Weight: 100kg/220.5lbs or less
BMI: maximum 30.0
- We highly recommend checking your weight and BMI before you create your booking with us. Your deposit will not be refunded if you make a booking, but your weight and / or BMI are over our requirements. If you have questions about your weight or BMI, please contact our tandem reservation staff .
- Fly Zone Roma manifest staff will check your BMI and weight on the day of your skydive at our registration desk.
Note: A reasonable degree of fitness is required to make a skydive and to ensure a safe landing. The BMI is an indicator of this. A maximum BMI of 30.0 for men and 27.5 for women is allowed at Fly Zone Roma.
Sorry, but no exceptions are allowed. This is to ensure a safe, but thrilling experience for you and our staff.
(weight in kg.) / (height in mt.)2 = BMI kg/m2
Example: somebody 175 cm height and 70 kg, weight BMI is: 70/1,752 = 70/3,0625 = 22,85 kg/m2
Absolutely no alcohol and/or drugs in your system 8 hours before making a tandem skydive.